Thursday 14 August 2014

Fears that haunt me

Fears - Fear is an emotion induced by a threat perceived by living entities, which causes a change in brain and organ function and ultimately a change in behavior, such as running away, hiding or freezing from traumatic events.



We all have fears, some have a way to deal with them ; others dont . In fact , I always tried to avoid my fears in everyway possible . 

1) Acrophobia ; fears of height

 I hate heights . I would never look down from any building that is more than 4 Stories high. And yes , i hated high elements and i almost cried when i had to do a high element course at OBS , 7M high if i am not wrong . I literally shake like shit when i was at the top and i have not even started the course . It all begin when i watch a korean movie outside CD rama 5 years ago . It was about a tsunami attack that lead to many death and bulidling collasping . Watching that short 2 mins part made me fear heights ever since . I know its stupid . HAHAHAHA but i really hate heights and i stay on the first floor . AHAHHAHAAAAA. 



2) Coulrophobia; Fear of Clowns - ugly people with white faces and one big ass red nose . 

- I have no idea why would someone love clowns . Maybe their passion for comedy ? Or their love for them. I have no idea but they scare the shit out of me . I never like clowns and i never will . I dont know why and maybe their face just remind me of something ???!!! They just scare me . pfffffftttt. 


3) Losing people 

- I do not want to lose any one in my life , not my friends or my family. They meant the world to me . I allow you to come in to my life. why? Trusting you not to leave me despite the circumstanances . 

No comments:

Post a Comment