Saturday 9 August 2014

" You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world ,but you havesome say in who hurts you "


We all have our comfort zones . Sometimes when we were out of our comfort zones we become another person. Quietly we drift away from our friends . Slowly we change within ourself , slowly we isolate our feelings and slowly we hide the scars within us . Many ask why , why made us change but they will never know what we gone through during this period . 

Lets say i was once cheerful and happy. I hardly cry last time . Now i broke down so easily , sometimes even over the little things in life . I really wish i was stronger . I really do. Its hard to not be able to live up to expectations. But i am still grateful , for those who stand by me throughout everything. You guys were the best that i ever had.  To the one who i once loved. You were once someone i treasured . I  sorry our story came to an end , if given a  chance i would start over but u seem happier now and i am still thankful for the memories that you have given me when we were together . To my friends, You have been the best , You gave me strength when i needed it the most, You made me feel love when i with u , You never fail to put a smile on my face when i was sad. Lastly you guys were there at my lowest and were also there at my happiest moments . 

I never thought i would meet these people , i feel i don't deserve them at times . But they stayed , still. I love them. 

God, Given a chance i would love them more , i would even want to make them happy and give them many memories that they have given me . Please know i would give up anything for you guys . 



Not too sure why i am talking about my friends , but they represent me in different ways .


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment