Monday 11 August 2014

"To love is to give someone the power to destroy you yet trust that they wont "



What is love ?
What does it feel like to be love ? 
What does it felt like being in love ? 
What does it feel like loving someone ?

“It’s like coming home after a long trip. That’s what love is like. It’s like coming home.”
Piper Chapman - What is love?


“People say that love is blind. They say that when you fall in love, you see the person perfectly, flawless even.
But that doesn’t make any sense. LUST is when you see someone perfectly. Its when you try to be perfect for them too.
LOVE is when you fall for someone because you think they are perfect, and when you realize they aren’t; you love them even more. Love is when you know they aren’t perfect but you love them anyway. 
That’s the difference between lust and love. That’s how you know if its love.”


Once i was in love . It felt like heaven . For a moment i did not want to leave . For once i felt loved . For a while it was lovely to felt his presence. When u look at him in the eye , U see sparks in his eye sparking bright like the stars in the night sky. U will never get tired by look at his face . When he smiles , it just warms your heart . Like hot chocolate melting in your mouth. It was like seeing a young girl smiling so brightly for the first time after receiving a lollipop . He was once the world to me . No. he wasn't the world to me. He was my world . The one who stood by me all the while , throughout 2 years . If you ask me " do u regret wasting 2 years of your life with him ?" . I would say no. I wasn't wasting time , it was heaven . Yes we fight almost every time , but there were times where we both love each other deeply. 


He was my first love . He was everything i ever wanted . He was the light of my path. But he once was my boyfriend whom i love . I know i hardly show love to you. I am bad at expressing my love for you . But you have to know that you made me the happiest girl . You showed me that the world isn't that bad after all. Being loved by someone was so lovely . Its indescribable . 


" Its a privilege to have my heart broken by you "

No comments:

Post a Comment