Tuesday 26 August 2014

Outward Bound Singapore


On 29 july -2nd August 

I when for my OBS camp. It was the best camp i ever been to . I would rather stay there then to come back to Singapore. I would rather be with my watch then to go back to school . I would rather get bitten by more sand flies then to come back and face reality . 

With my 35 other school mates

this was before OBS starts ( we are so white)


after OBS ( so unwilling to go home)


With my watch ; Columbus .
I miss them so much. It's been almost a month but it feels like months not seeing them. In fact ; i miss the times where we talk about almost everything , under the starry night sky , in a circle . Forgetting about all the worries we had back in singapore , Forgetting about the stress back in school. 


No comments:

Post a Comment